Sunday, December 7, 2008

30 Rock | S3E5 | December 04, 2008

Series: 30 Rock
Season: 3
Episode: [5] Reunion
Original Air Date: 12/04/08 (TV); 12/05/08 (Online)


Kenneth: And your landlord called and he said it's not the toilet, it's you.



Liz: This may come as some surprise to you, Jack, but I was kind of a lonely nerd in high school.



Liz: I want to go to there.



Dotcom: Tray - why are you in your "angry chair?"



Dotcom: Grizz had to go to the optometrist.
Tracy: Making up words won't save you!



Liz: I saw my grandparents making love once and I didn't leave right away!



Liz: A manhattan, please.
Bartender: Sure, what kind of bourbon?
Liz: ...A white wine spritzer, please.



Rob: Still think I'm "gayer than the volleyball scene in Top Gun?" I can't deal right now. Ugh, I'm so mad all I can do is dance!



Jenna: Is it Allison-from-wardrobe's baby? What is up with that thing? So she can put her foot in her mouth, so can I!



Kenneth: I’m so sorry, Ms. Maroney.
Jenna: No, keep crying. I want you to feel this so you never make this mistake again.



Jack: No, wait! Wait! We cannot do this. We cannot "Carrie" Liz Lemon.
Liz: What? Oh - not okay, guys!

No comments: